Knowledge management tools for climate change are developed and applied.
The aim of this output is to strengthen Nepal’s system for generating, managing, and sharing knowledge as an input to make the country climate resilient.
Five core activities are contributing to this output:
1. District Training on climate change and community-based adaptation planning
2. Integrating updated climate change content into university and secondary curriculum
3. Climate Change Research Grants
4. Study on Indigenous Adaptation Practices
5. Knowledge management and communications